Job Order ID: 26454
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
A Canadian icon and industry leader in property development, this company’s bread and butter lies in shopping centres, office and multi-residential. Their new builds and redevelopments are changing the landscape and our communities as we know it. Our client only takes on the best of quality in properties and has a foothold in almost every major city around the world.
For the best and next 2 years of your life, you will:
- follow up on outstanding invoices with project managers and investigate project variance
- perform day-to-day accounting and financial duties through all phases of project, from acquisition till disposition
- oversee general ledge accounts, A/P and A/R reconciliations, month-end, progress-draws, closeouts, year-end, balance sheet and income statement results and analysis
- monthly review of job cost activity, ensuring consistent and proper coding.
- 3+ years of relevant project accounting experience
- Post-secondary education consisting of a diploma or degree with a business focus
- Crazy good Excel skills (there’ll be some financial modeling)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Annual salary of $75,000, plus a 10% bonus at the completion of the 2 year term
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Generous extended health package
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please email your CV in confidence quoting job 26454 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to be my first call? Tell me in the body of your email how you most closely meet the criteria above!
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.