Job Order ID: 26205
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000
Our client is one of BC’s premiere Electrical Contractor with a reputation among its competitors for delivering top-notch electrical services for some of the most challenging commercial, institutional and industrial construction projects in Canada. They are committed to continuous improvement as a company to adapt and meet the highest standards of today’s changing construction industry. The overall senior management team are day to day players in their projects and are keen to mentor and develop their team so that everyone can strive for internal upward advancement in their career.
The role will allow you to take your past 10 – 15 years of electrical project management experience combined with 3 – 5 years of leadership experience to shape the future of their growing construction divisions across Western Canada as well as allowing you to shape your own career path. Our client is looking for a leader who is interested in leading and mentoring a larger team with a multilayered reporting structure. This role will be a stepping stone into a Senior Executive position.
The Senior Project Director will be involved with larger and complex construction projects in mining, mills, and health care.
You will have a direct reporting relationship to the Vice President of the company. Multiple senior project managers from divisions across Western Canada will report to you.
Managing all aspects of daily project management operations across divisions in Western Canada:
– Improving the overall project management process for new electrical construction projects
– Designing, developing, and leading continuous improvement strategies
– Training and mentoring a strong team of project managers
– Preparing business plans, budgets, and approving project budgets
– Managing the tendering process and risk management process
– Providing guidance in preparing contracts, project schedules & budgets, RFI’s, and Change Orders.
– Tracking and monitoring project performance using KPI’s
– Directly managing larger and complex projects
– 10 – 15 years of experience in electrical construction project management
– 3 – 5 years of management experience leading a team of 10 + Project Managers
– Previous experience working on larger industrial or institutional construction project is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $160,000 – $180,000
– 6% RRSP Contributions
– Full benefits package (health and dental) + Paid MSP
– 3 – 4 weeks of vacation
– Bonus based on personal performance and company profitability
– Vehicle Allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact George Gao at (604) 689-8687 ext. 231 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval.