Job Order ID: 26219
Job Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager, based on Vancouver Island, to deliver creative developments on the Island. As a leader, mentor and experienced project manager, you will be working on important new developments including residential and commercial.
Working for an innovative developer-builder based in Vancouver, you will need to utilise your network and work autonomously to meet deadlines and keep projects on track.
This established client is growing its footprint across Vancouver Island after success across Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. With a number of projects at early stages you will be developing high-finish, unique and innovative developments.
Joining a supportive organisation with a belief in a balance between work and life. The team works closely together – often attending company events – and communication is important.
– Multi-family, wood-frame projects with mixed with commercial
– Creation, negotiation and management of project tenders
– Detailed scopes of work
– Overseeing colleagues, contractors, trades, and site staff
– Adhering to all compliance requirements (codes, by-laws, safety, etc.)
– Mentoring of project coordinators
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
– Background in wood-frame, multi-family developments.
– Network of local trades & consultants.
– Experience with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Timberline.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Project Management qualification is ideal or a civil engineering background.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $100,000-$130,000
– Vacation: 3 weeks
– Benefits: Extended Benefits & Paramedicals
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or call Ash Holmes 604-689-8687 ext. 241. Alternately email email@example.com.