Job Order ID: 26569
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
A growing Developer-Builder with a diverse portfolio of projects across commercial, residential and industrial are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the existing team.
Managing your own high-value projects you will also play a role leading and mentoring the rest of the construction management team. This is a rewarding position that allows you to work on interesting projects and play a role in shaping the Project Leaders of the future.
– Established organisation with a strong financial and project base
– Projects across residential, commercial, industrial and civil
– Notable projects challenging the status quo
– Expanding organisation with a strong leadership team
You will project manage all areas of the construction projects you oversee – including schedule, profitability and standards. An ability to reference projects you have previously completed from start to finish will be required.
As a senior part of the construction team you will monitor site progress, contractor performance and adherence to policies.
If you are looking to share your knowledge and experience, playing a more senior role than just focusing on individual projects you will also be expected to mentor more junior members of the team. Supporting them to overcome any issues or challenges on their own projects.
– At least 7 years experience on high-value construction projects (ideally residential high-rise)
– Ability to manager multiple projects
– Desire to mentor junior team members
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $140,000-$175,000
– Vacation: Negotiable
– Benefits: Competitive Health & Benefits
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or call Ash Holmes 604-689-8687 ext. 241. Alternately email email@example.com.