Job Order ID: 26218
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
Work on some of the most sought-after, high-end homes being built across Vancouver. As an experienced wood-frame project manager you will run the project from pre-construction to occupancy.
The company has a reputation for developing and building distinctive multi-family projects and you will play a role in upholding and expanding that reputation.
This is a company that focuses on creating a supportive, family-like culture where all employees have a work-life balance. Communication and collaboration are key values within the business.
The company provides security with a strong pipeline of projects – including those being built, at pre-construction and going through the development process.
The companies reputation comes from; quality, innovation and creativity. This is represented in every feature and design on their projects.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be in charge of multi-family, wood-frame, developments, ensuring they are built to schedule, budget and most importantly quality.
You will work – and build professional relationships – with colleagues, consultants and trades. Bringing your own network of trades will be beneficial.
As a senior employee you will manage and mentor project coordinators.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working on multi-family, wood-frame projects.
– Ability to provide detailed scopes of work.
– Tender creation & management.
– Manage project financials/budgets.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient in using: Bluebeam, Timberline, AutoCAD.
– A qualification in Project Management is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $100,000-$130,000
– Vacation: 3 weeks
– Benefits: Extended Benefits & Paramedicals
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or call Ash Holmes 604-689-8687 ext. 241. Alternately email email@example.com.