Job Order ID: 26218
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
A growing Developer-Builder, based in Vancouver, is seeking an experienced, well-networked, Senior Project Manager. With a strong pipeline of projects, this is an opportunity for you to step-up and undertake more responsibility in your role.
With a reputation for developing high-end, multi-family projects, your experience as a project manager will help drive developments – and the company – forward.
– Work-life balance
– Supportive, family-like culture
– A belief in creativity and innovation
– Company events
– Period of growth
– Developments that stand out
As Senior Project Manager, it will be your responsibility to ensure multi-family, wood-frame, developments are delivered according to timelines while meeting all compliance requirements.
Your ability to build professional relationships with colleagues, consultants and trades will be a key part of the role, overseeing development milestones. It will be helpful to be able to draw on your own extended network of trades.
Working with project coordinators, you will need to manage and mentor them to ensure they are learning and their support is maximised.
You will be required to create and manager project tenders – including negotiation, contract creation & administration.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working on multi-family, wood-frame projects.
– Ability to provide detailed scopes of work.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient in using: Bluebeam, Timberline, AutoCAD.
– A qualification in Project Management is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Annual Salary: $100,000-$130,000
– Vacation: 3 weeks
– Benefits: Extended Benefits & Paramedicals
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or call Ash Holmes 604-689-8687 ext. 241. Alternately email firstname.lastname@example.org.