Job Order ID: 25994
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000
Senior Site Superintendent – Waste Water Treatment Projects
We are looking for a Senior Site Superintendent to join our top tier General Contractor client on their ongoing and upcoming Waste Water Treatment Plant projects. This role requires an experienced construction professional who can not only manage large scale construction projects but also manage & mentor other Superintendents on their projects.
– General Contractor with an 50+ year history of successful projects across North America from ICI to civil infrastructure.
– Currently looking for a Senior Site Superintendent for upcoming Waste Water Treatment projects as well as potential for anticipated bridge, water reservoir and pump station projects.
– Employee owned organization with a yearly share offering.
– Empowers employees to assist in Estimating upcoming future projects as the need requires.
– Plan, direct and supervise the construction of Waste Water Treatment, plants and future infrastructure and civil construction projects.
– Manage and assist in methods of construction, manpower levels, material and equipment quantities & selection and schedule.
– Coordinate scheduling and prioritization of suppliers, internal workforce and trade contractors.
– Mentor and coach Superintendents & Foremen on management skills, company policies and construction practices & procedures.
– Train and advise internal tradespeople for upcoming construction needs.
– Coordinate the activities of all trade contractors to eliminate conflict and trade overlap on-site.
– Master the construction drawings and provide value engineering services to ensure each project is a success.
– Represent the company in the best way to all clients, trades, consultants and internal team members.
– Ensure safety is enforced and praised throughout the project life cycle.
– Assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of new site employees.
– 10+ years of experience as a Site Superintendent.
– Previous experience managing other Site Superintendents.
– Project experience in civil/infrastructure projects valued from $10-$80 million.
– The ideal candidate will have experience pump stations, waste water treatment plants and water reservoirs.
– Experience with current construction technologies and estimating is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits
– Salary of $120,000 – $160,000.
– Company vehicle provided along with a gas card (gas for personal & commute purposes is a taxable benefit).
– Extensive health and dental benefits.
– Performance bonus.
– Mandatory 5% pension matching plan.
– Vacation allowance of 4 weeks.
– Annual performance reviews.
How to Apply & Contact Details for Mark Fedyshen – Senior Recruitment Specialist
– Apply by following the link on this page.
– Contact me via email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-689-8687 ext #248.