Job Order ID: 26227
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
The role has a great potential to grow into a Lead position based on individual performance
FinTech company with several years of market experience in providing financial solutions, strongly involved in developing IT solution for the Finance sector.
The suitable candidate would be a smart self-motivated individual, with prior experience of delivering quality products and robust hands-on knowledge of working with Ruby on Rails.
- 5± of experience working with Ruby and strong understanding of its use and applicability
- Proficient in software design principles such as object-oriented development, functional programming, distributed systems, fault tolerance
- Hands on experience working with and developing API’s
- Skilled at developing back-end solutions involving services and API’s
- Prior experience with technical documentation, tests, stories and performing code reviews
- Education or background in computer science or software development
- The ability to clearly present ideas and code to implement them, open to constructive feedback and adaptable to the dynamic nature of work
- Prior experience with external system integration with a thorough knowledge of Soap/XML/JSON.
- Experience with AWS Services would be an asset
- Strong understanding of Agile / Scrum practices
Vacation: 3 weeks plus 1 week between Christmas to New Year
Extended Medical Benefits
Flexi Work Hours
Spending allowance for education upgrade
Company paid transit pass
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Ksatija@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact 604-689-8687 Ext 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.