Job Order ID: 26968
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
There is plenty of growth with this firm as you will be able to take on more responsibilities and be introduced to a wide range of clients. The office is an open-door policy which also carries over to the client file, so you will see their entire file from start to finish.
This firm has been in the Toronto market for over 30 years and has an excellent name in the industry. They have created an open and positive environment and has with a boutique office with a family-friendly culture. One of their proudest achievements is the culture they have created and the complexity of work they have to offer. They are currently growing and there is now a need to bring on an Audit Staff Accountant to look after all private owner managed clients.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be working with a majority of their clients that are owner – managed businesses and not-for-profits. You will be involved with the client from start to finish completing all the assurance work on the file. This role has plenty of tax work involved so you must be comfortable with Tax work.
- Working with the client to resolve compliance and tax issues
- Completing both personal and corporate tax returns
- Complete all assurance work for non-profit organizations
- Complete T3’s and HST returns
- Assist clients with CRA disputes
- Continuous research in tax legislation and law
- Supervise and assist with mentoring co-op students and junior accountants
- 3+ years in public practice
- CPA designated or close to designation
- Strong communication to deal directly with clients and CRA
- Experience on NTR’s and review engagements
- Experience working on personal and corporate tax.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $50,000 – $80,000
- 2 – 3 weeks vacation
- Bonus up to 20% paid out quarterly!
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Amazing culture
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.all