Job Order ID: 26511
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Our client is part of an international network that provide Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to a variety of clients in multiple industries. They believe in the mantra happy staff, happy clients and make sure employees are provided with a positive work environment and focus on education and training for professional growth. They also can provide financial stability in the salary and benefits offered which are above market rates.
As a Senior Staff Accountant, you will be reporting to a Manager and responsible for the following;
- Plan, prepare, and execute financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations;
- Prepare financial statements and note disclosures;
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns, and not-for-profit and charity information returns;
- Be solution-oriented and think outside the box– collaborate with the team to develop real and practice solutions for our clients and the firm;
- Mentor a team of junior accountants.
- CPA Designated or close to finishing
- 2+ years public practice experience
- Audit Experience is an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
Vacation: 3 weeks.
Benefits: Health and Dental
Extras: Professional Dues and Training
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 289 523 0209 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.