Job Order ID: 27717
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Our client is one of the top 10 firms in Vancouver and is known for their outstanding culture and strong Audit and Assurance team. Located downtown Vancouver, they offer their employees challenging work with a clear progression plan so you know exactly what it takes to move up into a Manager role. They also offer amazing benefits, the opportunity to do a secondment in New Zealand, Australia, or Asia, and office entertainment for your lunch breaks!
As the Senior Staff Accountant, you will use the knowledge you gained from the CPA programme to lead and complete audit and assurance engagements for both private and public companies.
- Lead audit assurance engagements with the assistance of Managers and a team of Junior Accountants for both private and public clients
- Prepare and review compilations engagements and financial statements
- Use caseware for working papers to audit, review or compile client information
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
What You Need:
- This role is perfect for someone who is recently designated or just successfully wrote their CFE and is looking for more responsibility
- Previous experience with private or public audit
- Prior public experience
What’s in it for you?
- Salary from $60,000-$75,000
- Great medical and dental benefits
- Bonus based on performance
- Outstanding culture
- Opportunity to complete a secondment abroad
- Career advancement
How to Apply:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 604 689 8687 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.