Job Order ID: 24554
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Feeling a lot of separation between your partners and yourself? Not getting enough say in your own growth plan? This four-person firm is officially launched, and they want to add another voice to the group! For the right candidate, this role will offer you unmatched flexibility and growth while teaching you about the inner workings of managing a practice. You will have the opportunities to grow with the firm!
They are a new firm that officially launched as of November 1st, 2017. Two partners with big four experience and various areas of expertise. The firm has acquired a wide variety of clients ranging from owner-operated businesses, medical professionals, real estate development companies. Also, the company is willing to provide unmatched flexibility, which includes the ability to pick your own hours.
There will be an opportunity to grow with the company as it gets larger and mentorship will be available directly from partners. The firm is willing to support you in all professional development endeavours, so this is the perfect time to join as a Senior Staff Accountant and grow with the firm as they expand.
- Preparation and/or review of personal & corporate tax returns, partnership returns, and some slip preparation
- Preparation and/or review of HST / GST / PST
- Some reorganization and general compliance work.
- Monitoring of client deadlines to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Direct interaction with clients and CRA on behalf of clients.
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, CaseView, QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, Taxprep, and the Microsoft Office together with other commonly used applications in an accounting environment.
- Individual needs to be self-sufficient/ confident and can take their own initiative.
- CPA designation or close to designation
- Good communication skills
- Required software skills are the use of Caseware, Taxprep, MS Office
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to gwhite@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at (604)689-8697 Ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.