Job Order ID: 26516
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
A new and exciting position has opened for a Senior Systems Analyst to join one of BC’s Top Employers. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career and work in exciting and meaningful projects with the latest technologies. You will be joining an innovative and forward-thinking team and a company who are very in tune with sustainable business processes and work environment. This position provides outstanding benefits and a great work/life balance.
This company is leading the way in their field and is on the brink of further expansion. In order to reach its goals, the company requires strong, forward thinking leaders. The organisation continuously tops independent polls that recognise exceptional places to work. If you are looking for a stable company that values innovative thinking this role is perfect for you.
Reporting to the Manager, E-commerce and Digitization the Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for planning, analyzing, designing, developing, testing and implementing effective solutions to meet requirements for IT and Business technology systems. Other duties include:
– Manages system projects from initiation to completion; receives requests for system changes and/or enhancements and determines/recommends project plans and priorities for their completion.
– Develops and implements detailed project plans/work plans for a project or release of a system by performing the analysis for general systems requirements using a broad based understanding of systems relationships, estimating work required task by task, determining the sequence, assigning tasks to staff and creating a viable detailed work plan; advises the appropriate technical support groups of planned work by ensuring that the work required is estimated and that agreements are in place to provide necessary support when scheduled.
– Leads the development of system specifications for assigned systems by leading project teams in the technical design, development, integration and implementation of systems specifications.
– Provides primary support for the operation of systems; conducts diagnostic procedures to identify problems and devise solutions; designs, codes, tests and implements system releases ensuring system and data integrity; designs and implements on-line screen changes and user reports; develops and presents design materials and system flowcharts and maintains test models and test results; conducts unit, integration, systems and volume tests; develops and tests custom software component solutions.
– Formal post-secondary education in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of recent, related experience.
– Experience with enterprise Ecommerce systems and multichannel Ecommerce operations
– Experience with customer facing technologies, web, mobile and digital in-store technologies
– Experience with ERP and/or WMS systems including Oracle and MySQL
– Experience identifying key project milestones and producing project deliverables (i.e. Test plans, migration plans)
– Experience leading small project teams (5-7 people) including application developers, business area users and technical resources
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Salary $70,000 – $80,000 per annum
– 3+ weeks of vacation.
– Excellent Benefits: Extended Medical, Dental, Vision and Pension Plan.
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com quoting reference # 26516 or visit: https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/ to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean Moynihan at 6046898687 Ext:253 for a confidential discussion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.