Job Order ID: 26460
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
This small Vancouver Public Practice firm has created an outstanding culture with an aggressive plan for future growth. Their loyal client base consists of some of Vancouver’s most successful companies and the firm provides them with a wide range of accounting, planning, and financial consulting services. This is a firm that prides themselves on working on complex client files, so they look for technically strong candidates that enjoy in-depth work.
You will work directly with the firm’s Tax Partner on planning and complex compliance work for individuals, companies, and non-profit organizations.
- Lead and review T1’s, T2’s, T4, T5 and Family Trusts returns
- Provide tax planning services to private companies, including corporate rollovers, reorganizations & estate planning
- Resolve tax issues with clients
- Work with numerous NPO and Owner/Operator small Canadian businesses that extend across Canada with some Cross Border/International interest
- High level of review tax work
- Complete engagement and provide advice to clients
- Lead and review corporate and personal tax compliance engagements
- Develop and implement tax strategies for various clients.
- Mentor and develop junior Canadian Tax professionals
- Liaise directly with clients and the Canada Revenue Agency on tax engagements
- Prepare & file tax elections
- CPA Designated
- Couple years post designation experience
- In-depth Tax Course Complete
- Tax Manager Experience
- Strong Canadian Tax Planning
- Client Facing role
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $110,000 – $130,000
- Vacation: 4 Weeks
- Firm closed at Christmas
- Free Parking on-site
- Extended medical and dental coverage
- MSP paid at 100%
- Tuition and Dues paid
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, quoting reference number.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Professional Services Jobs – https://www.impactrecruitment.ca/legal-and-public-practice-jobs/
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/gillian-white-064b5955