Job Order ID: 34998
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000
Site Superintendent role for a candidate with a varied back ground and the ability to take on Residential, Commercial or Industrial projects as needed with contract values from $50 million to over $100 million.
Site Superintendent – Major Projects
This is a great Senior Superintendent opportunity with one of BCs most respected General Contractors. This company builds big projects and wants to hire people with a strong track record in delivering challenging projects from start-to-finish.
An established General Contractor with a focus on Multi-Family Residential and Commercial projects from $50M to $100M and greater. This company focuses on culture and is set up with strong processes and a commitment to utilizing current construction software. With a large number of active projects ongoing at anytime this contractor’s volume allows them to keep their staff busy as well as keep people closer to home when possible. They also take on a wide range of projects across residential, commercial, (light) industrial and institutional too.
Opportunity & Key Duties
- You will be a Senior Superintendent on an upcoming large project ( 2 upcoming around $50M and 2 more over $100M)
- Site management with a focus on trades, budgets, quality and schedule.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Ensure construction safety is treated as a priority on the jobsite.
- Review and master the blueprints to address constructability issue.
- Study all contracts and major POs to eliminate scope gaps and ensure budget issues are prevented
- Ensure a high level of quality is maintained at all stages of the project
- Other duties typical of a Senior Superintendent including material ordering, reporting and leading site meetings
- 5+ years as a Site Superintendent on large Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Institutional projects.
- Experience delivering a $40M+ contract value project from start to finish.
- Strong history of tenure and completed projects.
- Willing to a take a collaborative approach to leadership – Aka no screamers.
- Comfortable adapting to technology, culture and processes within an established company.
- Salary: $140,000 – $180,000.
- Vacation: 3 weeks.
- Provided cell phone and tablet.
- Strong health benefits plan
- RRSP matching program after 6 months.
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-833-8844 (call or text) or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Talk to a Recruitment Specialist