Job Order ID: 34998
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000
Site Superintendent role for a candidate with a varied back ground and the ability to take on Residential, Commercial or Industrial projects as needed with contract values from $50 million to over $100 million.
This is a great Senior Superintendent opportunity with one of BCs most respected General Contractors. This company builds big projects and wants to hire people with a strong track record in delivering challenging projects from start-to-finish.
An established General Contractor with a focus on Multi-Family Residential and Commercial projects from $50M to $100M and greater. This company focuses on culture and is set up with strong processes and a commitment to utilizing current construction software. With a large number of active projects ongoing at anytime this contractor’s volume allows them to keep their staff busy as well as keep people closer to home when possible. They also take on a wide range of projects across residential, commercial, (light) industrial and institutional too.
Opportunity & Key Duties
- You will be a Senior Superintendent on an upcoming large project ( 2 upcoming around $50M and 2 more over $100M)
- Site management with a focus on trades, budgets, quality and schedule.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Ensure construction safety is treated as a priority on the jobsite.
- Review and master the blueprints to address constructability issue.
- Study all contracts and major POs to eliminate scope gaps and ensure budget issues are prevented
- Ensure a high level of quality is maintained at all stages of the project
- Other duties typical of a Senior Superintendent including material ordering, reporting and leading site meetings
- 5+ years as a Site Superintendent on large Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Institutional projects.
- Experience delivering a $40M+ contract value project from start to finish.
- Strong history of tenure and completed projects.
- Willing to a take a collaborative approach to leadership – Aka no screamers.
- Comfortable adapting to technology, culture and processes within an established company.
- Salary: $140,000 – $160,000.
- Vacation: 3 weeks.
- Provided cell phone and tablet.
- Strong health benefits plan
- RRSP matching program after 6 months.
How To Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at: 604-833-8844 (call or text) or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.