Job Order ID: 38613
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
East Vancouver, 40+ unit mixed-use project (concrete and wood-frame) for a Developer-Builder
- Location: East Vancouver
- Project: 40+ units above commercial spaces and a parkade
- Construction: Concrete and wood-frame
- Contract: Developer-Builder
- Budget: ~$25 million
- Support: Assistant Superintendent/CSO
What is Next?
There is a large 350+ unit project coming up a little further to the East. This project will be how you show that you are capable to handle the much larger next build.
This family-owned Developer builds for themselves and have 15 years of roots in the local market. They take on project from 40-units up to over 500 in the future. They run a team that has fun but is ultimately accountable to their results.
Key Areas of Focus
- Able to lead the project with confidence and calm rather than fear and threats
- Able to take ownership of the trades performance and the look-ahead schedules
- Willing to mentor
- Salary up to $150,000 for the right candidate (no contract relationships)
- Bonus: Can be discussed during the offer stage
- Vacation: Negotiable
- Solid benefits plan through a major provider
- Phone and boots allowance
You will have previously delivered 2 or more (start-to-finish) lower rise wood-frame or wood and concrete residential or mixed-use projects in the local BC market. You will have strong local references and a willingness to mentor. You are willing to lead with confidence and a teacher's mentality and get the trades to buy-in as partners on the project. Finally, you are able to use current construction software to document, review and submit construction drawings, contracts and questions.
How to Apply
Apply on this page or email or call Mark Fedyshen at 604-833-8844 and firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Talk to a Recruitment Specialist