Job Order ID: 26284
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $116,000
Site Superintendent – Waste Water Treatment Plants, Pumps Stations and Bridge Works
Site Superintendent role with a top tier General Contractor on their current & upcoming Waste Water Treatment Plant, Pumps Station and Bridge projects. This is an opportunity to work with a Contractor who is improving the communities we live in with every project. Read on and reach out if I can provide more details (Mark Fedyshen – 604-689-8687 ext #248 – firstname.lastname@example.org).
Compensation & Reasons to Read On
- Salary range up to $116,000
- Company vehicle and a gas card (gas for commute purposes is a taxable benefit).
- 5% mandatory pension match
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacation
- Bonus plan with consistent payment history
- A strong benefits package
More About the Company
- General Contractor with an 50+ year history of successful projects across North America from ICI to Infrastructure
- Employee owned organization with a yearly share offering
- Empowers employees to assist in Estimating upcoming future projects
This is a mid level Superintendent role with responsibility for projects up to $30 million. On larger projects you will take on ‘sub-sections’ of the build and report directly to a Senior or General Superintendent. For example you may run your own Pump Station or Water Reservoir project, but work under a Senior team member for large Waste Water Treatment or Bridge projects. Highlights of duties are summarized below.
- Plan, direct and supervise the construction of your assigned project
- Manage and monitor construction methods, manpower levels, material & equipment selection and schedule
- Create look-ahead schedules and optimize trade stacking in order to maintain the schedule and avoid spacial conflicts
- Mentor the junior team members including Foremen, Carpenters and Coordinators
- Study the construction drawings and provide value engineering services to ensure construction challenges are minimized and budgets are optimized
- Work closely and professionally with all clients, trades, consultants and internal team members
- Ensure safety is enforced, showcased and praised daily on the job-site
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of new site employee
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Superintendent.
- Project experience in civil/infrastructure projects valued from $10-$80 million
- The ideal candidate will have experience some of the following project types
- Pump Stations, Waste Water Treatment Plants, Water Reservoirs and Bridges
- A ‘lead by example’ style with a team-first mentality
- Experience with current construction technologies and softwares
- Experience and openness to Estimating
- Addition training and education in Construction (i.e. Red Seal, Gold Seal, Diplomas and Degrees)
How to Apply & Contact Details for Mark Fedyshen – Senior Recruitment Specialist
- Apply by following the link on this page.
- Contact me via email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-689-8687 ext #248