Job Order ID: 24702
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $85,000 - $130,000
A leader in call center software development and telecommunications, our client has more than 20 years of experience in call center administration, training and management consultation. In order to reach its goals, the company requires dedicated and driven IT professionals looking to develop their career. If you are looking for a stable company that values innovative thinking and the importance of intuitive software that is easy to deploy then this role is perfect for you.
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in building, supporting and maintaining high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented organization working alongside the CTO and responsible for the continued development of mission-critical applications, specifically Asterisks. Other roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Outage management. The ability to troubleshoot and resolve any software-based outage including engaging the right people and assigning to resolution teams while managing outage through to resolution
- Project leadership experience – Project breakdown, resource allocation, timeline management, quality control and accountability
- Software Programming/Development, specifically experience with back-end infrastructure and technology stack
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $85,000 – $130,000
- 3 weeks vacation
- Competitive benefits package
- Minimum 6 years of work experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level of experience with full LAMP stack
- Previous experience of working on CodeIgniter or Laravel framework
- Experience with Client and Server Websocket components
- Experience leading a team with exceptional communication
- Awareness of various versions of Asterisk would be an asset but not mandatory
- Prior experience of working with PBX or VOIP systems would be beneficial
- Experience with server automation (Linux), back-end product platform (PHP/MySQL), VOIP and front-end platform (custom UI framework & module loading / sandboxing systems)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Karan at email@example.com or 604.689.8687 ex: 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.