Job Order ID: 26413
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
They are looking for an individual with strong analytical skills and motivation to exceed expectations. The best suited candidate will have a passion for software development as demonstrated through past work experience.
The developer who will be working on this position would be creating /maintaining applications for monitoring mine sites, landslides along transportation corridors, bridge displacement and impacts associated with climate change.
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python
- 2+ years of experience programming in C++ or CUDA
- Understanding of working in test driven environment
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system would be an asset but not mandatory
- Enthusiasm for problem solving
- Quick-learner with analytical ability
- Formal education in a technical degree such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 3 Weeks of Vacation
- Performance Bonus
- Standard and Extended Benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Ksatija@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact 604-689-8687 Ext 275 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.