Job Order ID: 26409
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
– Competitive compensation package
– Beautiful new office in a convenient Burnaby location
– Own office
– Amazing company culture: collaborative team, relaxed professional atmosphere, work-life balance encouraged
In this position, you will support one Corporate lawyer and one Wills and Personal Planning lawyer. The ideal candidate is ambitious and driven, with leadership qualities. They will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Updating ALF, maintaining minute books, creating templates, conducting due diligence searches
– Client interaction, wills registration and processing, LTSA searches, using Doxsera, legal research
– BF and tracking system, scheduling, document filing and management
– Correspondence, dicta-typing, billing, general administrative tasks
Committed to excellence both in terms of clients and staff, this well-established Burnaby law firm is growing their practice and want someone proactive to join the team and help create expectation for this role that will ensure timely, efficient, and strong work. With a focus on corporate and wills & estate planning, this firm has been serving communities across the whole Greater Vancouver area for decades.
– Legal Administrative Assistant certification
– 3+ years experience as Corporate or Estate Planning Legal Assistant
– Experience with ALF, Doxsera, PC law and BC Online deemed a strong asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– $50,000 – $60,000 per annum (based on experience)
– Flexible extended medical and dental benefits plan
– 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting job # 26409 in the subject, to email@example.com. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.