Job Order ID: 38538
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
Site Superintendent Role
- North Vancouver (and a similar one in New Westminster)
- Wood-Frame Rental
- Wood-Frame on a Parkade
Site Superintendent – 6-Storey Wood-Frame Rental in North Vancouver
Our Client is looking to add a Site Superintendent for an upcoming rental project in North Vancouver (and a similar opportunity in New West too!)
About our Client
This General Contractor is in its early years but comes from great roots and experience from other successful local builders and developers. They have found a niche is 4 & 6 storey multi-family wood-frame & concrete projects and also take on the occasional TI and small commercial build.
About the Opportunity
This North Vancouver project is on a general contracting basis for a Developer; ensuring clear communication channels and a commitment to the IFC drawings and specifications. The project will have 140+ residential wood-frame units over 6 floors on a 1 level underground parkade. The ideal candidate will join in May 2023 with construction underway by June (ideally). The company will hire the successful candidate without delay to start studying the drawings and assist with site preparation.
About the Position
You will lead this rental project from excavation forward with a focus on the following:
- Coordinate closely with the trade contractor to minimize trade stacking and optimize the schedule
- Master the blueprints to foresee and avoid construction challenges and delays
- Work closely with the CSO to ensure a culture of safety is maintained
- Work alongside the PM and PC to ensure contracts are clear, schedules are executed and communication is clear and timely with the consultants
- Take the lead on construction quality throughout the project to minimize deficiencies
- Other duties typical of a Superintendent
- 8+ years of experience in construction
- Minimum 1 completed 4 or 6 storey wood-frame multi-family project (start-to-finish) as a Site Superintendent
- Experienced on projects with underground parkades
- Skilled in site leadership and communication – Especially with the trades
- Strong local references
- Asset: Software experience with Procore, Outlook/Excel and SiteMax
- Salary range from $120,000 – $140,000 (based on experience)
- Vehicle allowance around $400/month
- Competitive benefits plan
- Three weeks vacation
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at: 604 689 8687 ext. 248 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Talk to a Recruitment Specialist