Job Order ID: 24284
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Superintendent – Tenant Improvements
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
Location: Lower Mainland
Our client is aggressively growing their commercial tenant improvement division and looking to add a skilled Site Superintendent to lead upcoming projects in the Lower Mainland. If you are looking to take a step in your career and complete your own commercial projects in the Lower Mainland, apply today!
Career growth and exciting projects. Our client is offering both as they continue to grow and take on larger projects. By constantly searching for top talent in Western Canada, this company expects excellence and has exceeded client expectations for over a decade and counting.
Commercial tenant improvement projects will be the focus for the candidate. This will include renovating occupied retail spaces and restaurants.
- Contribute to the development of a construction schedule and manage subcontractor activities
- Take the lead on productivity issues, monitor work performance and efficiency of employees and subcontractors
- Implement the company safety programs to create safe work environment
- Work within the project budget and review project drawings to foresee and minimize costly changes
- Minimum 2 years as a Superintendent on tenant improvement projects
- Experience working on jobs with value greater than $100,000
- Must have experience building and adhering to a project schedule
- Carpentry experience an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $70,000 – $85,000 annually
- 2-3 weeks vacation annually
- Medical & Dental
- Premiums Covered
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Brad Barton at email@example.com or 604-689-8687 ext. 242 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.