Job Order ID: 7433
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Our BIG4 client is seeking an ambitious Tax Manager to join the firm and work closely with the Partners to continue to provide quality service to their clients. If you are looking to work in a BIG4 and have the brand name on your resume, you are at the right place.
An excellent opportunity to work in a BIG4 on Large PubCo. and Private clientele. If you are looking to enhance your learning and skills and an upside to grow into a future Senior Tax Manager this certainly exists for the right individual!
Our client is one of the BIG4 Firms in Canada. With them, you will be working in a positive and harmonious environment. You can build the strong and vibrant career you want. The firm is globally present in more than 150 countries and the upside with a BIG4 is a strong support towards learning and development.
- Reporting to the managing partner, responsibilities will include:
- Managing engagements, expanding relationships with clients and help to grow the tax practice
- Managing a team of Staff and Intermediate staff with work and delegation
- Work on Personal, Corporate Tax Returns, Tax Provisions and research
- Doing Planning and Tax Advisory work
- Doing Assurance and Compilation
- Train, Mentor and coach staff and peers and also recruit the right talent
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience $80,000 – $100,000
- 4 Weeks Vacations
- Medical & Dental – Extended Health Benefits
- BIG4 Brand name
- CPA/CA Designation
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Corporate Tax experience
- Enrolled or Completed CICA/CICPA In-Depth Tax Course
- Working at Manager position
- Excellent Supervisory, Leadership and Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn– https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav-jain-a2a44729/