Job Order ID: 24661
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users remotely, desk-side and on-site, but not limited to:
- Manage all incoming technical support issues from user base across multiple locations and provide resolution or escalate as needed.
- Monitoring infrastructure, identifying issues and taking preventative action to ensure business continuity.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems including Windows servers, networks, operating systems, and associated hardware
- Deployment and maintenance of computers, laptops, printers, phones, monitors and audio-visual equipment.
- Travel within the Lower Mainland to resolve onsite technical issues as needed
- Become the primary technical expert on the Automotive Estimating Software (Mitchell Ultramate) and related software
- University Degree or College Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent work experience and/or certificates.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an IT Support position or a similar or relatable role.
- Experience in configuring IP Networks (Network Switches, Routing, Firewall Rules, Virtual LANs, Storage Area Networks, VPN) TCP/IP networking protocol and Internetworking/LAN/MAN/WAN
- Active directory administration, Exchange administration
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 7/10, 2008/2012 Server)
- Mobile device support experience for iOS and Android operating systems
- Familiarity with remote support tools, such as Kaseya VSA
- Valid BC driver’s license and vehicle to travel within the Lower Mainland to multiple company locations
- You are a self starter with the ability to work autonomously