Job Order ID: 27131
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fuelled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHO YOU ARE
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork, accountability and honesty. You are process-driven, resourceful and have a keen eye for areas of improvement. You will work in concert with Division Directors and Team Leads to develop and implement new training strategies. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking, friendly and a high energy individual. You are self-motivated, self-managed and comfortable in fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment.
- A post-secondary business degree, with a specialization in Human Resources (HR), is required.
- Minimum two (2) years experience working in an HR environment, preferably in recruitment.
- Minimum one (1) year experience providing formal training.
- Experience working in agency recruitment is a considerable asset.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Director of Administration, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, directing and implementing company training modules and programs to the Impact Standard
- Identifying training needs and training gaps in the organization
- Updating and developing new training materials and plans
- Working in concert with Team Leads and Division Directors to develop new training strategies
- Delivering training to employees using an array of instructional techniques
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
In addition to the competitive base salary offered depending on experience, other benefits include:
- Bonuses based on performance
- A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- A work hard, play hard culture: from company breakfasts to fitness events to holiday parties to fun fitness classes, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a fun place to work
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at email@example.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.