Job Order ID: 26355
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a cross border compliance expert who is looking to further develop their planning skills working with an interesting range of individual and corporate clients.
Our exclusive client is a thriving US/Cross-Border boutique Tax practice based in South Surrey. We are seeking an ambitious Manager to join the firm and work closely with the firm’s Partners to continue to provide quality service to their clients. If you are looking for autonomy in your work, while still retaining the full support of an experienced team then this is the job for you!
This represents an excellent opportunity for a cross border compliance expert to advance your technical skills, with mentorship opportunities in place learning from experienced Partners. If you are looking at the, possible upside to be a future partner/owner this certainly exists for the right individual!
This cross-border tax firm have been in operation for more than 20 years and have several long-standing clients in place and are continuing to grow the practice through referrals from other public practice firms. The firm have a down to earth approach, so would suit an individual who is happy to work in a flat structure. They are a well-known Cross-Border practice and routinely invest in their employees, with a strong emphasis placed on continuous learning and development. The company focuses a lot on work life balance by giving up to 5 weeks of vacation time and flexibility in the work schedule.
- Manage compliance work in US/Cross-Border Taxation
- Lead and manage cross border consulting engagements for corporations and high-net-worth individuals
- Preparing and Reviewing complex returns
- Advising on Family/Trust and Estate Planning
- Directly working with the clients and taking care of the related IRS communications
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience $70,000 – $85,000
- Medical & Dental premiums paid in full by the company
- Get Paid Overtime
- Excellent Vacation of 3 weeks+ 1 week (optional after busy season) + 1 week (Christmas time!)
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in Cross-Border Tax, servicing both corporations and individuals
- CPA Designation (US &/or Canada)
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to Utsav Jain at ujain@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Utsav Jain at 604.689.8687 Ext.243 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Further job opportunities and Professional Services Division news: Follow me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/utsav-jain-a2a44729/