Job Order ID: 26028
Job Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $10,000
This firm is a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of downtown Victoria close to plenty of bus stops and parking. They provide corporate accounting, tax services as well as cross-border and personal tax to their clients. The have a collaborative management style where everyone has a voice and can be heard. They take their job and clients seriously, but love to have fun at work and incorporate amazing benefits and flexible work times. This firm has been around for over 10 years so there is also plenty of room for growth and career advancement. They are looking for this role to evolve into a Tax Manager in time.
Working closely with the Principle, the firm is looking to add a US Tax Accountant to their Cross-Border Tax team. Your primary work load will consist of US personal tax and trusts, with a secondary focus on Canadian personal and trust tax preparation. You will also be responsible for;
- Communication with clients and their professionals;
- Gathering and summarizing relevant information, documentation;
- Related research on US and Canadian tax legislation, policies and practices
- Assisting junior accountants
- 2 or more years’ experience in the preparation of both US and Canadian personal tax
- Public practice experience
- Excellent research skills
- Accounting designation and advanced tax courses preferred but not needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary from $70,000 – $100,000
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
- Extended health and dental
- Fitness benefit
- RRSP matching
- Relocation for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 604 689 8687 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.