Job Order ID: 26416
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, canada
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
Our client has multiple locations throughout the Lower Mainland, has become a strong player in Greater Vancouver’s accounting industry. They serve everyone from small owner-managed businesses to large, multi-entity public and private clients, so you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of work. Also, the firm takes work/life balance very seriously, with paid overtime at all levels, only 35-hour workweeks, and extra time off in the slow season. If you’re looking for complex work and work/life balance, employees at this firm work less than any other firm in town!
This forward-thinking firm is dedicated to growing their US Tax team aggressively in the coming years, so this is a great chance to be a leader and influencer in that growth. This firm offers ongoing professional development and has many partners looking towards retirement, so you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills and your career.
As the US Tax Manager, your main responsibilities are working alongside a partner and complete the following responsibilities;
- Advise federal and state tax planning opportunities/tax minimization for clients
- Prepare and review US Tax Compliance for both corporate and personal US tax returns
- Review the work of junior staff
- Tax Research to stay on top of US Tax issues
- Foster excellent relationships with clients
- Train and Mentor Junior staff
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
- Bonus based on individual performance metrics
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid overtime at every level!
- Ability to bank overtime for additional vacation
- Shortened workweeks in the slow season
- CPA, CA or equivalent Canadian or US designation
- Completed some or all of the In-depth Tax course
- Prior US Tax / Cross-border experience
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 604 817 2700 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.