Job Order ID: 26500
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Our client has provided their US and Canadian clients with insight into their R&D cost and claims for over 5 years by combining technology, artificial intelligence and accountants. They have steadily been growing since inception and are now in need of a Us Tax Accountant to join the team. With offices in multiple cities in Canada, you will report to the Vancouver office 1 – 2 days per week while working the remainder of the week from home. This is the perfect opportunity to use your accounting skills and join a forward-thinking company.
Growth opportunities with this company are huge! They are looking for someone who can one day step into a managerial position as the company grows.
- This is a client facing role where client are located in the US and communication is through phone and video conference
- Preparing client financial statements
- Internal Tax Returns (Corporate only)
- Prepare Tax Schedules for clients
- Quarterly and Year End Tax Returns
- Work with bookkeepers and review their work
- US CPA Designation
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a US Tax Specialist
- Corporate Tax Experience
- Must be very strong communicator. Role will be largely completed by phone, email and skype.
- Client facing role
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $60,000 – $70,000
- Extended Health and Medical
- 3 weeks Vacation
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Company Trip
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 604 689 8687 ext 272 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.