Job Order ID: 26542
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Our client, a leader in electrical distribution is looking to add a Warehouse Manager to their growing team in Surrey. Good competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to lead a team of dedicated and hard working people. The company comprises of a strong culture, engaging work and excellent growth opportunities.
If interested, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245.
Through the help of Supervisors and Material Handlers, this person will be running the operations of the Distribution Centre in Surrey.
– Lead the Shipping, Receiving, Inventory teams
– Measure the KPI’s of the team members and arrange for training if required.
– Planning and budgeting for the warehouse operations
– Manage the overall day to day operations of the warehouse
– Implement quality and process improvement initiatives
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Salary: $60,000-$70,000
– Benefits: MSP Coverage
– 80% Extended health coverage
– 2 weeks paid vacation
– Profit Sharing Bonus
– Relevant experience in Warehousing and Distribution
– At least 3 years of Supervisory/Management experience
– Electrical distribution experience would a big asset
– High School degree or diploma
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to email@example.com. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Deb at 604-689-8687 ext #245 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.