Job Order ID: 25274
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America. Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver and with a newly established satellite office in Toronto, Impact has seen incredible growth in the last eight years. Ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 2016 and 2017, Impact Recruitment services over 75 recruitment verticals and recruits for over 225 unique roles. From junior positions to upper-level executives, we are dedicated to placing top talent with our valued clients across the country.
The Impact family is a group of over forty like-minded individuals who thirst for success. We provide our team members the opportunity to work with and learn from other team members, building strong friendships along the way. To learn more about some of the fun things we do, visit our blog at www.impactrecruitment.ca/news/.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Company with general administration, executive assistance, and special projects. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting letters, templates and presentations
• Document control and data entry
• Attending meetings and recording minutes
• Working on a variety of special company projects
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Managing calendar, including planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
• Managing emails, correspondence and personal documents
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Sourcing and purchasing items
• Variety of projects involving researching, planning, vendor management, and negotiation
• Assisting the CEO with Company development projects
• Other errands and tasks as assigned
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This position offers a competitive base salary, based on experience. The compensation package also includes bonuses based on performance and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Impact Recruitment is also a work hard/play hard environment: from monthly company breakfasts to team fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work.
You are a driven individual that embraces challenges and is looking to gain business experience. You are an excellent and thorough communicator who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and projects. You are detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and highly resourceful.
Other requirements include:
• Completion of a university degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word
• Must have excellent business writing and communication skills
• Experience with contracts or legal writing is considered an asset
• Experience with projects – can complete projects within a given deadline with minimal direction
• Has obtained a valid drivers license
If this was the next step in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals