Job Order ID: 25274
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact is a fast-paced company that is ever-evolving. We believe in challenging ourselves and each other to be the best in everything we do. Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen. We’ve recently entered into a multi-season partnership with the Vancouver Canucks, started an expansion into Eastern Canada, and landed a spot on Canadian Business Magazine’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the third consecutive year!
Our growth and success are a result of our people, our values and our dedication to constantly and consistently exceed the expectations of both our clients and candidates. We’ve earned our reputation as an innovator in the recruitment industry because of our expertise, excellence, and passion. If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and create opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally, you may have just found your dream job.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Company with general administration, executive assistance, and special projects. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting letters, templates and presentations
• Document control and data entry
• Attending meetings and recording minutes
• Working on a variety of special company projects
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Managing calendar, including planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
• Managing emails, correspondence and personal documents
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Sourcing and purchasing items
• Variety of projects involving researching, planning, vendor management, and negotiation
• Assisting the CEO with Company development projects
• Other errands and tasks as assigned
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This position offers a competitive base salary, based on experience. The compensation package also includes bonuses based on performance and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Impact Recruitment is also a work hard/play hard environment: from monthly company breakfasts to team fitness events to holiday parties, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work.
You are a driven individual that embraces challenges and is looking to gain business experience. You are an excellent and thorough communicator who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and projects. You are detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and highly resourceful.
Other requirements include:
• Completion of a university degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and MS Word
• Must have excellent business writing and communication skills
• Experience with contracts or legal writing is considered an asset
• Experience with projects – can complete projects within a given deadline with minimal direction
• Has obtained a valid drivers license
If this was the next step in your career you were looking for, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals