Job Order ID: 37613
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Are you a Level-2 licensed Insurance professional who is an expert at personal lines client retention? This is a fantastic opportunity at a well-established local brokerage with the ability to work remotely 2 days a week. What more is there to the job? Keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Found from humble beginnings, our client has been in the insurance industry for just over half a century providing complete range of insurance products to their clients whether it is personal insurance, insurance for your business (and everything in between) – they have you covered.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Personal Lines Account Manager, you will be responsible for a servicing an book of business and is expected to service, retain and grow the book.
- Renewals (minimum of 21 days before expiry; maintain 96% retention rate) for a book sized of $1,000,000 in premiums
- Maintenance of expiry list
- Cover letters, quotations, and evaluations as required
- Endorsements, Pending Memos/Abeyances
- Past due, cancellation, claims notices
- Insurance company memos
- Issuance of Certificates and Binders
- Level-2 License in BC
- 2 to 5 years' prior experience in Personal Lines (including detached Home insurance)
- Tech-savvy and familiarity with Powerbroker is an asset; Outlook experience required
- Familiar with carrier portals: Intact, CNS, Gore Mutual, Wawanesa, Aviva, Optimum West, and non-standard markets
- Ability to remarket business
- Basic ICBC knowledge considered an asset
- Inquisitive, detail oriented, ability to prioritize, ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive base salary with commission & bonuses
- Negotiable paid vacation
- 5 paid sick days
- 3 days in office; 2 days from home
- Comprehensive health benefits and a $250 health allowance
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Kushang Jhala at 604 689 8687 ext. 268 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across North America. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.